Certified: (Contracted Employees) Please complete a Certified Application and turn into the central office
- High School Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
- Elementary Summer School Teacher June 6th - July 1st
- Elementary STEM Teacher
- High School Guidance Counselor
Classified: (Support Staff paid an hourly wage) Please complete a Classified Application and turn into the central office.
- Elementary Summer School Instructional Assistant June 6th - July 1st 3.5 hours a day
- High School Instructional Assistant
- Varsity Wresting Coach
- Varsity Cheerleading Coach
- Driver's Ed Instructor
- Piano Accompanist for SW Choir - 3-4 days per week for 2 hours, plus four concerts a year. Experience as an accompanist is valued, but not a prerequisite. Need to have a playing competency to be able to play the accompaniments utilized by the choir. Good sight-reading skills would be helpful.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Interpreter proficient in ASL -
Description: Position is providing interpreting services to students who are deaf and hard of hearing with North Adams Community Schools. Qualifications: Possess a valid Indiana license for Educational Interpreting. Would consider a candidate without licensing if ASL competency can be verified. Application Procedures:
Complete an online application, with attached resume, through the website: www.nadams.k12.in.us
. Applications are accepted until Dec. 30, 2020 or until the position is filled. Please include: Letter of Interest, Resume, Copy of Licenses, Letter of recommendation, and a Completed application.