- Elementary Special Education Instructional Assistant
- Kindergarten Teacher to cover a maternity leave from December 20 until April 4, 2022.
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher
- Driver's Ed Instructor
- Music Long Term Substitute Teacher
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Interpreter proficient in ASL
Description: Position is providing interpreting services to students who are deaf and hard of hearing with North Adams Community Schools.
Qualifications: Possess a valid Indiana license for Educational Interpreting. Would consider a candidate without licensing if ASL competency can be verified.
Complete an online application, with attached resume, through the website: www.nadams.k12.in.us
. Applications are accepted until Dec. 30, 2020 or until the position is filled. Please include: Letter of Interest, Resume, Copy of Licenses, Letter of recommendation, and a Completed application.
- Piano Accompanist for SW Choir - 3-4 days per week for 2 hours, plus four concerts a year. Experience as an accompanist is valued, but not a prerequisite. Need to have a playing competency to be able to play the accompaniments utilized by the choir. Good sight-reading skills would be helpful.