The new school year is upon us! Thank you for beginning the process of enrolling your student with Southern Wells Community Schools for the 2020-21 school year. Below are the instructions to complete the enrollment process.
Step 1: Set up a PowerSchool account
Southern Wells Community Schools is transitioning from Harmony to PowerSchool this year. You will need to set up a PowerSchool account by doing the following:
1. Open the internet browser on your computer.
2. Type https://swcs.powerschool.com/public into the address bar.
3. Click on Create New User tab.
4. Fill in the information requested for your desired username and password.
5. Enter your student's full name, Access ID, and Password (see below).
If you already have a PowerSchool account, use the Address ID and Password below to link your new student to your account.
Step 2: Complete Enrollment forms
In PowerSchool, select the student you are enrolling and click on the Ecollect Forms link within the left navigation menu.
Complete all forms by August 7, 2020.
If you have questions, please call your base school's office between 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday.